Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 - My 32nd year...

Well... it crept up with me.  My 31st birthday.  UGH! 
The day started off with a bang with 2 little singing angels at my bedside carrying a bowl of cereal and a coffee.  We sat and watched Dora while I ate.  Haley spent her afternoon baking me a cake in her Easy Bake Oven. (who knew they still made them!?!?!)  With a lit candle and more singing, I made my birthday wish.  Out for dinner, then I ended the day reflecting on myself.  Who am I and where I'm at right now in my life.   

Who could ask for more??

So on this day... such an occasion calls for 2 pictures!




7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and many more. I alwasy wanted an easy bake oven..never recieved one - glad to hear little girls still want and play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love easy bake cakes. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Love the 2nd pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy, happy birthday Laura!! Love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy one day late birthday... looks like you got the best birthday cake of all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bday!! I hope her cake tastes as good as it looks! MMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Birthday! How sweet of her to make an easy bake oven cake!

    ReplyDelete